More Minutes to Waste

Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Your Annoyance Pleases Kitty

I woke up this morning at about three. I didn't have to go to the bathroom. I didn't need a glass of water. I didn't have a nightmare. What did I have? I had a cat sitting on top of my dresser staring down at me. "Meow. Meow. Meow. Meow."

I searched her food dish. It was full. Water? It was fine. What in the world was driving my cat to meow constantly?

I still haven't figured it out. When I pet her she purred happily but then meowed again the moment I stopped. I just stared at her. She eventually just started batting my nose. She didn't stop and while it was heart warming at first it became more and more irritating because soon she was batting my nose, meowing, and purring at the same time.

I've determined that the more my kitty, Zoot, annoys me - the happier she is.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment